Maximus-WellzMaximus-Wellz

Main Audio Reviews Stats

guXit - My heart lives at NG guXit - My heart lives at NG

pretty cool

Normally I hate songs that use the little robot voice stuff... BUT NOT THIS TIME! Pretty neat song you have there, although newgrounds probably has enough recognition without it's own song. :)

{ND} Party at the Graveyard {ND} Party at the Graveyard

Cool Drums man

Really liked what you did with the snare in there at the beginning. The song had a nice feel to it, really catchy.
The bass drum got a bit repetitive after a while though, but I still really liked it.

dj-Nate responds:

Yeah, I agree. My next one will include more variety. Thanks.

-Nate

Dj Cargo = Flute gate Dj Cargo = Flute gate

Neat

That's a cool little song you've got there. Love the flute riff and the finger snaps. This has a nice ambient feel to it, keep it up!

-got a new song now, thought I'd try out 6-bit, check it out.

5/5 10/10 for this one

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

sure i will.. later today ok?

(8-02-06)

Dj Cargo = Fears Dj Cargo = Fears

Almost like a Hip-Hop Song

This is really unique, almost makes me think of a space movie when the evil alien ships come into view or something. Great drums too!

Clown Nightmare Clown Nightmare

Awesome

If this is what happens when you have nightmares, I hope you have nightmares a lot more often.

5/5 and all 10's for this one, I loved it.

Q-Bix: ending credits Q-Bix: ending credits

Nice work!

I really like the backgroud beats you use, they're simple yet fit together really well with the song. Good use of pads. Keep it up!

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

thanx for the review maximus!

Q-Bix: Dream land Q-Bix: Dream land

Snazzy

Really liked the opening line there, great little beat there too! what program do you use by the way? Keep up the great work.

lol, again with the question. I use Fl. thanx

&amp;lt;-Kold-&amp;gt; <-Kold->

Loved it

Probably the best thing I've heard since I started exploring the audio portal. Loved the whole atmosphere of the piece, and it definitely deserved the 5 I'm going to give it.

by the way, did you make this with Garageband? Just wondering

x-kinetiK-x responds:

Thanks a lot! Actually, I use FL Studio 6 for my music. It's the only program I've used, but I'm thinking about experimenting with others soon.

Thanks for the review!